"We are so pleased with everything they did and played! Outstanding job! They blended our families together through music and dance. We would recommend them for every special occasion."
- Sarah P. April 22, 2016
"DJ Harris was awesome and very professional and so is his equipment he handled our wedding reception very well considering we didn't give him a hole lot to go off of. Excellent A+"
- Peter B. October 21, 2016
"DJ Harris - Thank you so much for the incredibly amazing DJ performance that made my wedding what it was. We are truly thankful."
- The Parkers |2017
"Aaron was a great DJ for our daughters wedding! He was super friendly, easy going & lots of fun. He was very good at interacting with our guests, especially the children. He offered us a very low price. I'll definitely contact him the next time we need a DJ!"
Patti B. December 11, 2016
"DJ Harris was absolutely great about communication and guiding us through the process. Once our wedding day arrived, he was professional, and friendly. Did a great job of keeping everything moving, and ensured everyone had a great time. I cannot thank him enough for making my wedding something completely amazing for everyone who attended."
Sean B. October 18, 2016
Our Thumbtack Presence
We have been Professional members of Thumbtack since 2015. We have been hired through thumbtack over 20 times.
If you do a quick Google or Bing search for a DJ, Thumbtack will most likely show on the first page results. Thumbtack is a great resource for someone who is looking for a DJ, but is not sure where to begin looking. The site is similar to travel sits like travelocity, kayak, or expedia (in the travel arena). You can find all sort of professional vendors on Thumbtack.
A little less than half of our customers find us through Thumbtack. You can read all of our Thumbtack reviews by clicking on the image to right that shows the number of reviews.
ADJA Code of Ethics
• Operate my business in an ethically sound manner while maintaining the highest standards of professional conduct.
• Abide by all laws and regulations governing my professional activities.
• Use legal forms of music and performance materials in the conduct of my entertainment services.
• Be honest and realistic in conveying my talent, abilities, and level of services to my clients.
• Deliver products and services to my clients, as promised, to the best of my abilities.
• Use a written contract clearly stating all charges, services, products, performance expectations and other essential information.
• Provide a safe work environment with adequate protection for my clients and their guests.
• Maintain adequate and appropriate insurance coverage for all business activities.
DJ Harris is a member of the American Disc Jockey Association (ADJA). As a member of ADJA, DJ Harris must uphold the ADJA code of ethics.
From DJ Harris
From the moment that I even thought about starting my business I decided that it is important to commit to a code of ethics. It is rare that someone actively decides to do something unethical. It is more likely that something unethical occurs because people do not know any better. For this reason, I pro-actively consider which ethical systems take precedence in different situations because sometimes the right action is not the same as the thing that makes us feel good.
The ADJA code of ethics is a starting point for my system of ethics, but the philosophy of ethics goes much deeper than simply following the rules. For me, I have to come to a clear and unmistakable reason why the rules matter in the first place. Then I have to become a champion of communicating my code of ethics to my clients, partners, and other vendors.